Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sock Scarf Loving


They're making me wear another scarf; at least this one is pretty (says Elias)

The delightful Dickie of Cashmere Blend and I did an exchange. He wanted socks and I wanted a scarf. Unforunately I forgot to take pictures of the socks. they were dtraight forward affairs out of the Nancy Bush boo "Knitting Vintage Socks".

His package arrived at my door yesterday filled with loverly treats.
First the scarf; I'd been meaning to do the shifting Sands pattern for some time and now don't have to. I heart Malabrigo worsted weight.
Flopper had a melt down when he saw the Fanny May chocolate. Apparently this is a Chicago thing; they were all so very tasty and have disappeared in the past 24 hours.
I had a meltdown when I saw this lovely sock yarn. It s Mountain colors in the Red Willow color way. More socks !
Here is a close up of the scarf.
And a slightly less grumpy looking Eli modeling it.

~Eikon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that blue scarf. The detail is wonderful. And I can't wait to see socks in those colors. Woo!