Thursday, September 4, 2008

Doors Opening ; Please Stand Clear of the Doors.

So school is roughly a half hour drive for me in the morning and then a 45 minute drive on the way home. It should be mentioned that I intensley dislike driving. I would much prefer any other mode of transportation. Biking or walking requires physical and mental engagement to some degree whereas driving involves merely mental occupation.

This morning I decided to take the mtro to work and it only took 45 minutes. Plus I got to scare the ghetto children by knittign on the bus. I'd much prefer spending an hour and a half knitting or grading papers then spending an hour and fifteen minutes driving so I think I'll be taking the Metro unless I am running late in the morning or need to haul something into or from school.

No comments: