Sunday, August 26, 2007

The sweater nears completion; I love Malabrigo Worsted


I have been working on a sweater for Flopper for the last few months. It seems the sweater curse is true and I will never again make a sweater for a boyfriend.

I opted for the EZ Saddle Shoulder Sweater from Knitting Without Tears. It's a seamless sweater knit in the round and I am 10 rows into the shoulder shaping.

I'm using Malabrigo Bobby Blue (#32) and have used 8 balls so far. It knits 5 stitches slightly tight on 8's.

After this sweater I have 3 or 4 pairs of socks to knit but my night job begins shortly which affords me plenty of time to knit; what else is there to do at 4 in morning in the international student dorm?

~Eikon

1 comment:

Diane said...

That terrible sweater curse strikes again! I can't wait to see the finished sweater. What a yummy choice of yarn.