Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Seperate Ways


It seems my life has changed. I did not look for this change, I do not want this change, but I am not so foolish as to ignore it.


Flopper has decided that it would be best if we parted as lovers. It is my sincere belief that will continue as friends. For the last three and a half years I have been among the most fortunate men in the world to wake up next to him every morning, spend my days near him, and my nights in his arms.


I do not know what he is seeking but hope that he finds whatever it is. I had hoped he would find it in me. He has not. Perhaps our paths will come together again some day.


Nothing in this world is certain and what small measure of certainty I had is little evidenced in my reality at the moment.


I have loved to the extent that I am capable and am better for that. I have never before been so happy and loved in my life and am better for that.


I am thankful to whatever grace brought me such happiness for so long and can only hope that I will find it again.


My thanks to all the friends who have supported me in this .


~Eikon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, to live in Time means swimming in a River.

Anonymous said...

Well...I wasn't expecting that. Of that I am quite certain.

A-Ron