Monday, April 7, 2008

Student Teaching

Student Teaching is not conducive to many things not the least among which is the maintenance of this blog. I will be done in roughly a month but that month is sure to be quite the whirlwind of activity. April is the major hiring season for education positions and I would love to have a job lined up by the end of May.

If I don't have a job lined up I will be returning to the DC area with Elias and temping or subbing until something arises. Otherwise I'll be headed wherever the wind carries me.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Good luck is finding a teaching position. Temping is always a good way to get your foot in the door. Our school system just had a sub 'retire' at the age of 84 after working 20 yrs in the school system. I think every child in the last 20 years had him at least once. lol