Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday party


Michael and I (he's my new and lovable man) decided to throw a small holiday party where we invited numerous friends.

Most everyone had a wonderful time . Michael arranged this table and tossed together some amazing home made ice cream and I made boilo, apple dumplings, and questionably shaped crepes.

Alex made pouty faces in response to my taking pictures of him. Poor Elias was banished from the party but seemed very happy to be back today when we picked him up from my house. As usual he cuddles with everyone else instead of me.

2 comments:

Diane said...

You banish Elias and then expect cuddles? Silly man. The food looks yummy.

Anonymous said...

Boilo! You can take the man out of coal country, but you can't take the coal cracker out of the man... :)

Merry Christmas!